Future of Work: Reshaping the Workplace
Please join Arapahoe/Douglas Works! Business Services staff as they lead a discussion about the Future of Work: Reshaping the Workplace.
- Understand how skill gaps create labor supply deficits.
- Find out how remote work options can increase recruitment outreach.
- Discover strategies to incorporate automation and artificial intelligence.
- Hear why women are leaving the workforce and how to bring them back.
- Realize the importance of digital literacy and ways you can help.
- Learn how to rethink real estate strategies and reap the benefits.
Patrick Holwell – Workforce Economist, Arapahoe/Douglas Works!
Katherine Keegan – Director, Office of the Future of Work
Seating is limited!
Please RSVP to RMcCormick@arapahoegov.com by Friday, March 17th.
Date and Time
Tuesday Mar 21, 2023
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM MDT
Tuesday, March 21, 2023
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
6954 S. Lima Street
Centennial, CO 80112
(inside the DMV)