Part-Time Sales and Retention Specialist
Looking for a friendly and hardworking individual to fill this position. Your job is to welcome new leads to our gym, foster community, and help members have a great experience. Part-time, very flexible schedule. Shift length is 4 to 5 hours. Looking for someone that will be an active member of our #FROGSQUAD community! Free gym membership is included with employment.
- Check members in and out, welcome them to our gym
- Make phone calls to potentially interested individuals
- Answer phones, guide new leads through the signing up process
- Tabling areas and events in the community (such as races) to promote our business
- Cleaning duties
- Answer questions about rates, workout routines, and more
- Take initiative in finding ways to better our gym
- Create relationships with members, foster community
- Experience with ClubReady and Homebase preferred but not required
- Quick learner
- Friendly, personable, enthusiastic
- Bonus if you are artistic and are good at drawing/writing on glass doors!
Must be able to work 3 30 to 6 pm Monday through Thursday, various weekend shifts & be available for early morning from time to time. Serious applicants only please.