Insurance Sales/Office Manager
Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our dynamic team! We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. This is a full time or part time employment opportunity for sales representatives. As our newest insurance sales representative you will sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As an insurance and financial products sales representative you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows. This position offers a base salary + commission opportunities. Apply now and we will contact you about the next steps in the interview process.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Obtain prospects information such as name, address, vehicle information and enter into quote sheets.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- Provide customers with additional information about new products and services.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Ability to obtain or possess an active Life & Health Insurance license.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Term Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Weekends Off
- Career Development & Growth
- Team Building Activities